Saturday, August 19, 2017

In My Mailbox #302

This week has been pretty lazy for me. Well, okay, maybe lazy isn't the right word. I have just been exhausted all the time. And body hurts every moment. Because of this I'm a bit behind on some things, and only managed to read one book this week, days ago. Aw. Just haven't got the energy to do anything lately. I wish the medicine would work, like it always has before, for years. But yeah, not working any longer. Sniffs. I hope the blood tests agree, so that they may give me another medicine to try. But until then, my body feels awful. But hoping I'll feel up to reading shortly. I need for my mind to relax a bit too, in another world. Hmph. Anyway. A few blog posts this week. I shared the stunning cover for Obsidio. <3 I shared my review of Odd & True :D And this week I'm waiting on Beyond a Darkened Shore :) Didn't get all that much mail this week, but what I got was all so perfect. Eee. I love it all so so much. <3 I'm going to start Warcross tonight. I hope. I just need to make myself start a book, then hoping I will be well enough to read. Maybe. Will try it tonight. I do have so so many books to read, and my current reading list is very planned. Hope I'll be able to read more very soon :) Well, fingers crossed for that. Want to read so badly.



Percy Jackson. Eee, this coloring book is so gorgeous. I must re-read the first 9 books soon, to catch up.
Warcross. Eee! Thank you PRH International for this precious ARC :D Ahh. Reading it next; so excited.
The Epic Crush of Genie Lo. YAY! Thank you Abrams for this lovely ARC :D Cannot wait to read this.
Simon Thorn. I haven't read book one yet, but I have an ARC of it, and wish to read them all together.
Wonder Woman. Sigh, I love this pop figure. Not the newest version of her, though. Must get that one too.


More Instagram photos here. <3

2 comments:

  1. Hope you will be able to read more. :)

    The cover for The Epic Crush of Genie Lo is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)